Monday, January 24, 2011

So this time I wanted to try the YOU Tube transfer lesson I watched...so I started with a photo I took of a something or other when I was taking Maggie for a walk...how many times do we just take for granted what we see and yet have no understanding of what this is...gas line/water/electricity...no definitely not electricity but still a complicated pipe/valve system...so on to the process...photo then to Office Depot for a laser copy...then several layers of wax medium on a board covered with gesso...then lay it face down and burnish with a spoon (that means rub it like crazy in all directions until it 'sticks') then gently add drops of water on the back and rub 'gently' the paper off...then the painting begins...I put the crow because well...that is what I was thinking of...the crow looking at that piece of 'stuff' with about as much understanding as me....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment