Saturday, November 13, 2010

We just got back from Vegas with the all six kids---WOW! Tom creates a charity golf tournament every two years and invites his friends and so far they have raised over $4million and it all goes to children charities. I am so in awe of Tom's continued commitment to making the lives better for children...so this is what I do...and all the proceeds of my paintings go to the Boys & Girls Club of Henderson County. Last year my efforts produced $60,000 revenue---this year--not so good...but I am still painting like a fool and am so excited about these abstract BEINGS...like it is really them painting themselves while I hold on to the brush..this is also 4'x7'...I just put 18 paintings at our favorite restaurant FLIGHTS in downtown Hendersonville...one a huge six panel 15'x5' abstract with a floral feeling (I"M telling you they paint themselves once I get out of the way...)all the paintings at Flights are for sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment